Saturday 21 May 2016

Personal Health and Wellbeing

At the start of the year, I didn't think I had the most fulfilled life, although retrospectively I should not have been complaining as things became much worse for me around the New Year. I appreciate now that back when I filled out these sheets of paper I was on a new and exciting course meeting new and exciting people and had the chance to do two things that I really love: art and dancing. I think if I could go back I would change those numbers a little bit as I think I wasn't fully appreciating what I had. In terms of today, I am crushed that I have to leave the course but I know how lucky I am to have had the opportunities I have had and that this door closing will open up even more opportunities for me in the future.




What a sad existence...

No comments:

Post a Comment