Saturday 21 May 2016

Kustodian - Logo Development

For the Kustodian logo I played around with the circuit board design to see if I can implement certain elements of it into the logo. The designs I kept coming up with were, in my opinion a bit too detailed. I believe that a good logo is one that anybody can draw because of it's memorability and simplicity.

 

After speaking to my clients, they informed me that they wanted something with a little more warmth in the logo. In the sketches below, I play with the images of hands holding something special or sacred and small (the something representing Kustodian). The logos with the little pearls represent communication and giving. Kustodian will not only be technologically efficient and revolutionary but it will also maintain an attractive and clean aesthetic.



Eventually, my sketches became more abstract and simple made of elementary shapes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment